Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone’s week is going well. So far I’m having a productive week and I’m excited to have some fun with this post. Yesterday I was nominated by the lovely Beatrice for the One Lovely Blog Award which means I get to share some fun facts about myself today.
Okay, so let’s get started:
1. I’m left-handed – Approximately 10% of the world population is left-handed which means I’m a part of a special little group. We even get a Left-Handers Day! Some people see left-handedness as a handicap, but I’ve never seen it like that. It just means that we need to do things a little bit different in this right-handed world.
2. I’ve always had a calico cat – I’m a crazy cat lady, but I’ve taken it a step further. I’m a crazy calico cat lady. When I was a baby, I had a calico named Tabby. Then there was Ana. Then Chloe. Now there’s Katie aka Katos….
3. I’m kinda short – I’m only 5’3″ which makes me the shortest person in my family. Even my twelve-year-old son is taller than I am. It just means people help me get stuff down from the kitchen counters.
4. I homeschool my son – My son went to school for a while, but he asked to be homeschooled so I’m extra busy. I don’t mind though. I like having him around and we get to go to the beach a lot more.
5. I love Christmas – Even though we don’t get any snow in Hawaii, I still love Christmas. I love the festive holiday candles, tree decorating, Christmas carols, and all the pretty lights. I especially love wrapping presents, giving gifts, and spending time with family.
6. I get a little cranky without my morning cup of coffee – I’m a coffee addict. I’m also a bit of a coffee prude and will usually only drink coffee from Hawaii. There’s been some exceptions, but no gas station coffee for me. That stuff is nasty. Kau coffee is my favorite, but I’ve also had some tasty beans from the neighbor islands.
7. I love reading as much as I love writing – I’m very passionate about reading and spend as much time reading as I do writing. My favorite genre to read is YA, but I also read books from lots of different genres. I never read without my reading buddies.
Okay, so those were my 7 facts about me. I just started blogging on a regular basis again so I don’t have many blogs to nominate. Let’s just say that if you took the time to read this and you haven’t been nominated for this award yet, I nominate you. If you write a post for this award, let me know so I can go read it. I’ll list the rules below…
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must ass 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people.
I hope you all have a fantastic day and don’t forget to enjoy doing something you love everyday.
Aloha ~ Cassie