I thought you guys might enjoy hearing some stylish thoughts from my husband, Ryan. You might be able to tell that his fashion experience is somewhat limited, but I think you may just find it entertaining anyway. I asked him what he thought of these ten floral dresses and here is what he had to say…
1. Fans out nicely
2. Goes well with the wallpaper
3. Makes cheap furniture look good
4. Who’s been painting my roses red? Off with their heads!
5. A little useless belt goes a long way
6. Great for Taco Tuesdays
7. Where’s the thigh gap (Just kidding)
8. Blending into your environment
9. Making grandma’s cardigan work
10. Always walk your dog in your Easter dress
I hope you enjoyed Ryan’s stylish thoughts. Sometimes it’s nice to get a guy’s perspective on these things. Maybe next time I will ask him about crop tops.
Aloha ~ Cassie